Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Same IP account

Started by joshua351 [2754331] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 783 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

joshua351 [2754331]
My girlfriend in the same IP wants to join torn, but I'm worried about being identified as opening a trumpet account, what should I do?
EliteMcFlurry [2307661]
If you're thinking of making a multi DONT you WILL be caught no matter how sneaky you are

If it is actually your girlfriend on a different device it should be fine
BadZena [1968552]
Myself and my partner play on the same IP and in the early days we shared a device (simply cos he said he’d never use a pc or iPad), yes I took very ill once and he didn’t log out from me and we were classed as multis. Talked with staff (not a great experience), massive forum post, and we were changed to what it was, account sharing (no matter how accidental).

He now has his own pc, and iPad…no issues at all.
evil_inside1332 [1899761]
It's really not as scary as you think, I used to share the same device with another player back in the days when I was poor. You'll be fine as long as you don't do any funny business.
P00CH [2170094]
I can't believe you think LtJellomam needs two hands as a replacement for a girlfriend....

His boyfriend would de definately tell you it's a two little finger job...
dunmugmeh [538353]
My cat has shown a interest in playing this game! He sits on me knee purring very very loudly. He becomes especially interested when i post about field mice ...

Sadly my cat isnt smart enough to make a account and play the game.
kYo [2106640]
I have a friend that shares her account with her cat. ._.

when weird things start coming up in faction chat, you know that's the cat.
dunmugmeh [538353]
In years gone past my cat has been known to run across the keyboard. But thats in the past now my kitty is quite the elderly gentleman about town. Hes 15/16 years old now.