hello everyone so I sell race losses
so I there are 4 racing merit I could help you achieve....
1. win 100 races
2. win 250 races with a single car(kill 2 birds with one stone..... doing 1&2 together)
3. reach racing skill of 10
4. crash your car while racing(you can check baldr racing guide on that)
ok so this are some achievable merits with my service of which you can get some like (achieve a total of 250 merit) but very rare.
what is race losses all about?
so there are some merits which cannot be done normally but you have to beat through conners like (defends merit, escape merit and now racing merits) so I help you achieve those merits.
how do I sign up?
1. send me a mail containing your race skills
2. how many loss you will like to buy
3. you send the cash immediately after 10 races
how much is the losses?
so each race loss is just 150k with I think is a reasonable price
what should I do after the race?
you can show me love by dropping a thumbs up/ like and also telling your faction mates, spouses, friends, enemies, co-workers infact everyone in torn
thanks
Juddy cares
so I there are 4 racing merit I could help you achieve....
1. win 100 races
2. win 250 races with a single car(kill 2 birds with one stone..... doing 1&2 together)
3. reach racing skill of 10
4. crash your car while racing(you can check baldr racing guide on that)
ok so this are some achievable merits with my service of which you can get some like (achieve a total of 250 merit) but very rare.
what is race losses all about?
so there are some merits which cannot be done normally but you have to beat through conners like (defends merit, escape merit and now racing merits) so I help you achieve those merits.
how do I sign up?
1. send me a mail containing your race skills
2. how many loss you will like to buy
3. you send the cash immediately after 10 races
how much is the losses?
so each race loss is just 150k with I think is a reasonable price
what should I do after the race?
you can show me love by dropping a thumbs up/ like and also telling your faction mates, spouses, friends, enemies, co-workers infact everyone in torn
thanks
Juddy cares