Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
why
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yeah but why
And why do you think it's better that it's ran by someone who'd most likely f**k it up, rather than a robot that's specifically built for it?
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Doesn't mean we want to hear it
You probably posted this because you want to go against a system working fine for the potential personal gain. Seeing as we're all sharing opinions here
You probably posted this because you want to go against a system working fine for the potential personal gain. Seeing as we're all sharing opinions here
Asaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wat
There I fixed it so it’s more to your liking everyone’s a critic
why
I feel like that's being insensitive towards people without an asshole though, you should watch your words more
/s
/s
Can they just lock my bad thread
Way better.
Even better if you hadn't posted it to begin with.
Even better if you hadn't posted it to begin with.
no
Sure. Rename it ''Grave'' and it'll be graved. Or ask a staff member to do it
My brain cells... Why get it run by the community, when we have a dedicated bot to do it for us?
Makes no sense. You do realise that the person that is doing the lottery could just say, I think I should win.... and boom a couple billion every time. Great suggestion man.
Makes no sense. You do realise that the person that is doing the lottery could just say, I think I should win.... and boom a couple billion every time. Great suggestion man.
Sometimes I wish I was never born that would just be better for everybody
But nobody would buy tickets if you had that reputation
Graved as requested by OP
What if its that person first time doing the Lottery? No one knows them, knows what they would do or how they would handle it? Possibly giving someone a couple billion for nothing, especially that Scamming is allowed there is nothing you would be able to do to get your money back. Its a bad idea, admit it.