wrong ticker announcement
Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Hmm. I was trying to evoke the image of a little easter basket, but I agree it might be confusing seeing as there aren't actual baskets involved. I'll make a change.
Confirming for Ash.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Yep made the devs aware of this yesterday. It's being looked into now. Hopefully should be sorted soon.
it also says ‘baskets ready’
shouldn't baskets be for halloween?
shouldn't baskets be for halloween?
I believe this has been sorted out already.
[image: i.imgur.com]
The baskets are figurative, not literal.
Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
The baskets are figurative, not literal.
Thanks..!!
Hmm. I was trying to evoke the image of a little easter basket, but I agree it might be confusing seeing as there aren't actual baskets involved. I'll make a change.