Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GAMBLING TIPS/BETTING ADVICE

Started by -Liam [1837277] on in Gambling.

2,709 replies · 53.5k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 2,710 / 2,710 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-Liam [1837277]
GRATS! AT LEAST 43 PEOPLE DID YESTERDAYS WINNING FREEBET! GG! PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE SO I CAN SEE WHOS INVOLVED!
>>>>>> 10DAY FREEBET WIN STREAK??!<<<<<

TODAYS FREEBET! (TUESDAY) WIN STREAK:9
WIGAN ATHLETIC WIN vs Accrington Stanley (x1.57) (90%CONFIDENCE) 19:45 GMT/ 18:45 TCT - Please read below!
**( Extra bets for eDVD should be worth it again!) **

PLEASE READ- WIGAN are a very good HOME team atm, only one loss there since October (16 home Games) WIGAN have beaten Accrington in their previous 2 H2H games, Accrington haven’t won AWAY in the last 8 Games, losing 6 of them! And haven’t won any game in the last 4, Wigan haven’t lost in their last 4.
IF WIGAN WIN TONIGHT THEY GO TOP OF THE LEAGUE, that should be enough incentive to get them over the line! Goodluck! Please read below for extras!

I HAVE 3 ADDITIONAL GAMES TODAY FOR EDVD!
PLEASE SEND eDVD WITH MESSAGE “TUESDAY”
ALL EXTRA GAMES START 19:45 GMT/ 18:45 TCT! PLEASE SEND eDVDS BY 18:00 TCT OR MISS OUT! LAST MAIL WILL BE SENT AT 18:00 TCT!!
Sat 4/5 wins, Sun 3/4 wins, Mon 3/4 wins, Tue ?/4 wins

IM GOING TO WATCH MY TEAM LIVE TONIGHT SO I WONT BE ON UNTIL ALL GAMES ARE OVER, HOPE WE WIN HAHA, BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON.
(PRESTON vs Blackpool, if you’re interested lol) #PNE
I’m NOT advising to bet on this but the atmosphere is going to be electric! it will be pure fighting for 90mins, we hate each other haha! I’m not betting on this as I never bet for/against my team!They beat us 2-0 a few months ago, now it’s our turn at home! Please win Ffs haha!

*Im not online all day IM AT WORK but will send mail with extra bets as soon as I see the event, I will be on for 10 mins every 2/3 hours or so, but I will give you atleast 2 hours before the first game starts* LAST MAIL WILL BE SENT AT 18:00TCT

PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE ON THE FORUM, Gone from 32 likes to 100+ on the forum. :)

>>PLEASE ONLY BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD!
*** PLAY WITH PROFIT SO YOU CANT LOSE! ***



THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!
-Liam [1837277]
^^ NO MORE EXTRA BETS TODAY ^^
I WONT BE ACTIVE IM GOING TO WATCH PRESTON BEAT BLACKPOOL (HOPEFULLY) haha!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
-Liam [1837277]
10 IN A ROW!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!


PEOPLE THAT SENT ME EDVD WITH MESSAGE “TUESDAY” HAVE WON 2/4 BETS, SLIGHT LOSS UNFORTUNATELY. WE GO AGAIN! First day with a loss overall, if you did all 4!

PRESTON WON! So happy! Glad we beat them Blackpool rags. Ggs anyone brave enough to do them, I wasn’t hahaha!

All Gifts/Tips i receive with be in the thread below!

KEEP AN EYE ON THIS FORUM @ 11AM TCT FOR FREEBET AND DETAILS OF ANY EXTRA!

ENJOY YOUR PROFIT!
Only1Snare [2540865]
LEGEND!!! thanks Tipster


You won $54,250,000 on your $35,000,000 Wigan Athletic (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Wigan Athletic v Accrington Stanley only did a small bet tonight
NutPunch [2303736]
You won $116,100,000 on your $90,000,000 Milton Keynes Dons (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Milton Keynes Dons v Crewe Alexandra Thank you!
HonourableHell [2606921]
You won $96,363,000 on your $74,700,000 Milton Keynes Dons (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Milton Keynes Dons v Crewe Alexandra


You lost your $66,400,000 Luton Town (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Peterborough United v Luton Town


You won $117,279,000 on your $74,700,000 Wigan Athletic (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Wigan Athletic v Accrington Stanley


I'm glad I didnt go with the fourth bet
Zepheus [2730577]
Welp. Lost $60m overall so I'm quite confused what to feel right.

I won the free bet with max bet and bet $110m split between the goal bets and the luton win bet.
20:49:16 - 05/04/22You lost your $40,000,000 (x2.25) bet in the Bookie on Over 2.5 Total (Over/Under 2.5 Total Ordinary time) bet on Salford City v Port Vale (Football)
Copy Log
20:44:17 - 05/04/22You lost your $70,000,000 (x1.73) bet in the Bookie on Luton Town (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Peterborough United v Luton Town (Football)
Copy Log
20:43:19 - 05/04/22You won $150,000,000 on your $100,000,000 (x1.50) bet in the Bookie on Wigan Athletic (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Wigan Athletic v Accrington Stanley (Football)
famin [2240672]
You won $76,500,000 on your $50,000,000 Wigan Athletic (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Wigan Athletic v Accrington Stanley ty
Monk [2271278]
20:43:17 - 05/04/22 You won $109,900,000 on your $70,000,000 (x1.57) bet in the Bookie on Wigan Athletic (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Wigan Athletic v Accrington Stanley (Football)

20:44:16 - 05/04/22 You lost your $35,000,000 (x1.83) bet in the Bookie on Luton Town (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Peterborough United v Luton Town (Football)

20:47:16 - 05/04/22 You won $58,500,000 on your $45,000,000 (x1.30) bet in the Bookie on Milton Keynes Dons (3-Way Ordinary time) bet on Milton Keynes Dons v Crewe Alexandra (Football)

20:49:16 - 05/04/22 You lost your $15,000,000 (x2.38) bet in the Bookie on Over 2.5 Total (Over/Under 2.5 Total Ordinary time) bet on Salford City v Port Vale (Football)