Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Purge Thread

Started by Flint [2090795] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Fungi [2538571]
I'm not sure how to ever replicate this(not OP), but I have had it happen to me a few times as well. I just pass it off as poor network communication or something as it doesn't really affect QoL very much. Just wanted to confirm it's not a one-off bug, I've experienced it as well!

Edit: added info

I'm not sure what I was doing when it's happened, as I'm not as aware of my actions lol I can almost guarantee it had nothing to do with the specific pages Vaffanculo was working with, as I very rarely access the community tabs. I think it's happened to me with city/gym but can't say for sure
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I will close this report for now. Please file a new report if the issue comes back.

I have asked Ched to address the "Honour" typo that you have mentioned in the report, it should be sorted out momentarily.

Thanks..!!