Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Desktop Competition

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.

106 replies · 16.6k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 107 / 107 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TREBUCKET [2668896]
Hi, I am a photographer i took the pictures of everything in the collage, except -the golden egg, -the glass overlay and the -dog tags which were from a free stock photo site :) enjoy, and thanks for the competition, very fun, thank you for viewing :) cheers !

ENTRY # 1

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

and with the nameID and year

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

This 2nd entry is none of my own photos, instead i made my collage with free/royalty free images from pixbay & pexels.. Enjoy ! :)

ENTRY # 2

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

and with the nameID and year

[image: profileimages.torn.com]


the before artwork images... for your enjoyment

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Entry 1:
With ID & Year
[image: i.imgur.com]

Without ID & Year
[image: i.imgur.com]

Went for a classic grey one, so glad to see the freebies section being revived. Everything here was used with copyright-free stock images which I stitched and manipulated together to create an entirely unique image (Click for better resolution lol)

Entry 2:
With ID & Year
[image: i.imgur.com]

Without ID & Year
[image: i.imgur.com]

Pov: Oh no, your flying income!
(Click for better resolution)
Business [1599081]
Wallpaper with ID, Year & Name (Year is located on the post-it note, removed for the actual background).
[image: i.imgur.com]

Wallpaper without ID, Year & Name.
[image: i.imgur.com]

Added one without the bogie nametag on the bloke. In case it looked stupid, later thoughts made me wanna change it.
[image: i.imgur.com]

I decided to use a similar style to what Skeletor had created, with the idea of detective work. Seems to suit Torn very nicely! I will edit this post if I have another entry created. It's 12am, I need sleep lol. The image is a free stock image, I hand-drew the names & some of the mini post-it notes, cut-out the photos of the NPC's and drew bogie's name on the dudes shirt. Looks like a casual fed room, with a player being questioned.