So to recap; - scripts to spam buy SE's, limited edition masks etc. on Black Friday. A-OK. - scripts to autovault your money when it comes on hand. No problems here. - scripts to scrape the market and find undervalued weapons/armour due to no filter. Go right ahead.
But a script which only notifies you of an egg on the page while you manually browse, the anti-cheat system just breaks the event?
Does TornTools trigger the anti-script system? There are quite a few elements in that add-on (UI adjustments, API calls, highlighting City finds) that it would make sense if it does. If you could confirm whether or not it does, I think it would be fair for the community to know if we should disable that or not during this event.
So I guess I shouldn't have sent that e-mail to my Optometrist blaming her for giving me the wrong prescription? Any chance you can turn my awareness up too?
Totally unrelated...anyone have a recommendation for a good Optometrist that has appointments available sooner than two years from now?
With the top people for the last what three years using dr.n (I can't recall when eggs/dr.n got added) or whatever script they using, I don't understand how people still think it does anything to spawn rates.
i believe he is saying that after the first egg, it was triggering a false flag, as if it was a anti-cheat, not that it thought you personally were cheating, it was just triggering for everyone after the first egg so it was doing it for all players, and preventing spawns.