Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello

Started by JanukiGaming [2766812] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 768 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

JanukiGaming [2766812]
Just saying Hi to everyone, I used to play many years ago and I recently rediscovered Torn, I am suprised to see so many changes yet everything still feels familiar. Good luck Egg Hunting.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Welcome back, but you may find the energy in the forums has changed, depends how long it was until you made your multi account...
JanukiGaming [2766812]
Well the last time I logged into my old account was 1457 days ago, I cannot remember the password, heck actually I can't even remember the email address.
JanukiGaming [2766812]

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS: Game ban


Users are permitted to own only one Torn account and should never register a duplicate for any reason whatsoever. Using more than one account can give someone an unfair advantage, so Torn staff aggressively monitor suspected abuse using a huge array of tools developed over the last decade. A first-time multiple account offense will result in a game ban or deletion depending on the severity, with all illegal gains being removed.

Yes I see the rule, I don't believe I am a "multi", I am not using two accounts.
APOLLO [862724]
My real life wife wanted to come back and play her original account.

It could have been one of several emails and the password was forgotten.

Even though one of the emails discussed with staff was apparently correct and with some remembered knowledge of the account. Staff were sadly unable to reactivate her account.

So she didn't come back:(

Its not easy to get your old account back