Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why play Torn?

Started by Turtle [2098881] on in General Discussion.

116 replies · 2.3k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 117 / 117 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
117
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Turtle [2098881]
I love this game, I love when people send me turtle memes and jokes!!!


I play everyday my friends and won’t stop anytime soon!!

love & peace!!!

hapoy to hear why others play the game and what their favorite part to it is!!!


Turt Turt turtle!!!
ZhynnMantis [2636114]
I was recovering from brain surgery......I got hooked because of dain bramage. Helped me kill time and meet cool people.
Joel [2127822]
The whole point of a game is to be fun, and people who find it fun tend to stay.

If the devs get fat wallets off of the game that people willingly play, good for them, that’s their game, working as intended. A little weird to paint it as some elaborate scam, that is literally how online games work.
Turtle [2098881]
Have you not noticed this years eggsrtaviganza? They could have done this years egg update before the event started but decided to wait and make it impossible for any new player to achieve the amount of eggs need for honor bar without paying. I will gladly give my egg supply to any new player striving to acquire the honor bar “Good Friday”. I can’t paint a picture that doesn’t have a canvas. As far as online games work, the harder you play the more your likely to see change… play hard get rewarded…
Turtle [2098881]
You are definitely a cool dude, glad to see you online!!! No jokes seriously lots of love my friend!!
Scarley [2261969]
I mean this is just a huge invitation for trolls, but honestly for the relationships. Took a month off last month and missed everyone so much. Torn fam the best fam.
Turtle [2098881]
Uh oh This post might make the staff upset better make it a whisper text… like shhh “ crimes 2.0” shh very quietly
SCHALE [2664981]
The lack of updates might have something to do with the fact that most of Torn developers are living in Ukraine.
Turtle [2098881]
I love my Torn family… so I will second this… Lingering Insanity been in my blood for years and I have grown to know the active member very well… lots of love and fun to go around… hoping to really connect with anyone in regards to this post.
Turtle [2098881]
When you love something……


















smoother it untill it submits and never leaves you….


















Can’t pick who or what you love!!