I'm using Firefox on a MacBook and out of seemingly nowhere, am having various display issues. The chats from the bottom of the screen have gone, I can't access links in city, the Casino slots just appear blank. I at first thought it was an issue with the fact I'm using Torn Tools, so completely uninstalled that, only for the problem to continue. Even forum posts don't show so I am having to use a different browser to post this.[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]https:///i.imgur.com/7MsI7bo.png
Various display issues
Started by Jewbo23 [2658614] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I have a similar issue with the Poker table and chat messages (not noticed any others) when my BT (UK based) router swaps from broadband to 4G in case of a problem - clearing the cache normally fixes it for me.
I have tried clearing the cache a few times now with no luck.
Can you please try opening Torn in Incognito mode on Firefox and see if you can replicate the issue?
Hi. It would seem all is working fine when in incognito mode.
Then it is some form of local issue that you will have to figure out, I am afraid. Perhaps try clearing the site data for Torn from the browser settings and disable all of your extensions/scripts and see what helps your case.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
OK then, Thanks for the help.