Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Low Life indicator

Started by Lilypop [2149351] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Lilypop [2149351] Wiki Contributor
Edit: I remembered there was an icon refresh in settings and that seemed to work! Sorry! The bug is fixed!



Hello,

I have an icon that shows I have low life, but my health bar is completely full. I refreshed my page, logged out and back in, cleared my cache and it was still appearing. I tried multiple browsers and it was still showing.

Edit: Also, it stays stuck on 795. It does not increase after the 5 minute mark

Below are the screenshots:

[image: media.discordapp.net]
(Torn App)

[image: media.discordapp.net]
(Mobile Browser)


Thank you