Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

uying specific items

Started by Freeblader [2676980] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Freeblader [2676980]
I'm a new trader who can only buy a specific range of items please check my pricelist out HERE

I won't be the biggest buyer out there but I will always offer a quick mug free trade whenever I post in trade chat.
please leave a thumbs up and leave your feedback in the comments it will help me know what I'm doing right or wrong.
thanks.