I was intended to write on bugs and issues, but maybe not correct place.
One of torns things is that you can try to create your character similar to your own person. Saying this i got super happy that peg leg turn into a wearable item.
And i equiped it.
Then i thought that i could really make that work and wear two peg legs and aproach character to person i am.
I could only wear one at a time.
By this time i am sad.
I want two peg legs
Help get two peg legs equiped
One of torns things is that you can try to create your character similar to your own person. Saying this i got super happy that peg leg turn into a wearable item.
And i equiped it.
Then i thought that i could really make that work and wear two peg legs and aproach character to person i am.
I could only wear one at a time.
By this time i am sad.
I want two peg legs
Help get two peg legs equiped