I hate myself for laughing at this.
ATTACKING ISNT FAIR ANYMORE
Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 124 / 124 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Oh pissing shut up
Peace
Peace
I once had a puzzle that had an image of a leprechaun on one side, and the same image rotated 90 degrees on the other side. A couple thousand pieces or so.
Emphasis on the "once had" because after one attempt I threw the rotten thing out.
I suppose on the subject of the thread, getting jumped by three guys IRL isn't exactly fair either, but that keeps happening, so I can't imagine torn will change either.
Emphasis on the "once had" because after one attempt I threw the rotten thing out.
I suppose on the subject of the thread, getting jumped by three guys IRL isn't exactly fair either, but that keeps happening, so I can't imagine torn will change either.
The puzzle would definitely be just a nuke explosion on Monarch HQ.
btw, I was wondering... did you hire some barrel-bottom dude on Fiverr to write your OP?
I have no idea what you’re dribbling on about however I’m glad you think it’s a very professional written post
Peace
Peace
If you wrote it yourself, it's very professional indeed... for a mong!
If you can beat 5b+ stats higher than you then why players who had lower stats than you can't beat you also ? I think, thats fairly contradicting somehow.
Just join a strip club you'll be a beast
This is poetry.
It's Rigged, man. Whole system favors glitch monkey cheaters who grease the mod's palms.
this game isn't 100% about how many times you click the 'train' button..
I see your problem. You are a glass cannon. Those never work. You should have read Mugs how to fight better than a top 100 player. He will explain why you are not doing well.
Mentions: Fight better than a top 100 player | Feb 12 update
YOU MUGGED SPLURGAL AND STOLE $4,951
NOT GLASS, FINELY TUNED CANNON
Peace
NOT GLASS, FINELY TUNED CANNON
Peace
Hammer injected with boosters meets low HP opponent and still almost loses.
That attack log shows everything wrong with attacking today
Peace
That attack log shows everything wrong with attacking today
Peace
Mr Duck my good friend. I know its boring not training a #lavish stat like speed and strength. But you would benefit from pumping defence for a bit ie months ...
Onwards and upwards to future greatness !
Onwards and upwards to future greatness !
I’m no longer training now brother, I can’t afford to put Xanax on the table so I’ve decided my stats = ENOUGH
Peace
Peace
The amount of variables makes it even more interesting, idk wtf is wrong with you
edit:
edit:
- Someone mugged LLuciano7 for $0 (+0.95)21:19:35
- Someone fired 4 rounds of their Gold Plated AK-47 hitting LLuciano7 in the Left leg for 105021:19:33
- Someone initiated an attack against LLuciano7
YOU MUGGED LLUCIANO7 BUT THEIR WALLET WAS EMPTY
Not so lucky are you Luciano
Peace
Not so lucky are you Luciano
Peace