Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Casino, why...

Started by elroddo558 [2752412] on in Gambling.

6 replies · 208 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
elroddo558 [2752412]
Alright, the wheel of awesome is rigged. I spun it, then I jerked forward to 5 points when I should have landed on a PI. To anyone who reads this, just don't waste your money on the wheels. Blackjack is pretty bad too, I recommend staying with the pvp games is you want money.

If someone can prove me wrong, please do.
WhiteMafia [1852855]
Bruh, 68 days old.. don’t you have some flights to catch to fill that bank first?


Don’t gamble any money that your not willing to lose. You will be disappointed af when you leave broke.
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
11:54:00 - 07/11/19 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome

Ofc it won't give the PI anymore. I won it a while back and Leslie doesn't have any more PIs!