Device: samsung SM-N970U Android: 12 App version: 1.7.5
Hi, I purchased the 5 donator packs for 22.99 and I believe it credited me for that 3 times, rather than once. My pending charges to my account only show 1 charge of 22.99 so I'm fairly certain something happened here that wasn't supposed to.
14:13:20 - 08/04/22 You received 5 donator packs for your 22.99 USD ($22.74) Google order
This shows in my activity log 3 times with the same timestamp.
Hi, I purchased the 5 donator packs for 22.99 and I believe it credited me for that 3 times, rather than once. My pending charges to my account only show 1 charge of 22.99 so I'm fairly certain something happened here that wasn't supposed to.
14:13:20 - 08/04/22 You received 5 donator packs for your 22.99 USD ($22.74) Google order
This shows in my activity log 3 times with the same timestamp.