anyone know the basics of BBcode and wanna enlighten me with how to use it etc or just some basics
profile customisation
Started by ThePope [2066680] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Anything specific you are trying to do?
A lot of things can be easily accomplished using the tool bar which should either be visible, or may be hidden behind an A in the upper right corner over the text box.
If you can provide insight into what you would like to do, I can see if I can help.
A lot of things can be easily accomplished using the tool bar which should either be visible, or may be hidden behind an A in the upper right corner over the text box.
If you can provide insight into what you would like to do, I can see if I can help.
hey so yeah i saw that you can have your forum signature as a image and i also saw some people had Gif versions i wanted to try do that i also wanted to upload gif versions to my profile signatures etc
and i wanted to do a silent load hyperlink when clicking on the image
If your ask is about your image, you want to click on the following button and paste the link in the pop up.
[image: i.imgur.com]
**Edit to note, as I was adding this I see you updated.
Do the steps provided, and then highlight the inserted content, click on the double chain beside it and add the URL of the link you want the gif to open
[image: i.imgur.com]
**Edit to note, as I was adding this I see you updated.
Do the steps provided, and then highlight the inserted content, click on the double chain beside it and add the URL of the link you want the gif to open
ahh alright can i add say this https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Church to the image so it pops up if u click it
okay wait so can i do this for my forum signature as i dont have the toolbar on there
ok so it didnt work lmao
Forum signature is limited to 600x100 in size so depends on your gif size how much will fit.
Gotta use the right link for the image - https://i.imgur.com/hpY2xR0.gif
i set it to 600x100 and i also edited it to that size but its still just uploading wrong/ not showing
Does your image url have the .gif on the end? If not replace it with the one I put in my last quote :)
I just set your image and the link as my profile and it worked no issues.
I just set your image and the link as my profile and it worked no issues.
https://i.imgur.com/hpY2xR0.gif has dimensions of 600x150 px
i think i fixed it
ahh yeah i did hm
the size is infact wrong
i just fixed it finally but im gonna do the rest of my profile
Thanks everyone who helped my profile is done!