Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by sljhyyt [2758148] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
sljhyyt [2758148]
Don’t post anything else there expect B/S and suggestions
You want quick money?This thread is for you.
Kindly suggestion:you might loss all of your money in several hours!
fees:0.2% of amount after leveraged
In torn city SM,you invest 1b and get profit of 1b,but you can add up to 5000% leveraged rate of win or loss their,
that means:you invest 1b and get profit up to a 50b investment,and 50b losses as well.
If you win 2% in TCSE,you get 2% profit,but you can get up to 100% profit there(after fees is 90%)(you might get a same losses as well)
how to do it?
Firstly,post what you want to buy(Sell) amount(money) you want to buy(sell)(after leveraged),your price and your earnest money amount(only in buying).
For example: B CNC 1b 700.50 20m or S TCI 50b 1000.00.
After trans to other investors,pay earnest money and fees.
Then good luck
Lance0 [2298087]
Brain damage is contagious, I lost all my braincells trying to understand the broken english and inconsistent examples. Shouldn't really care much tho he's 45 days old which is a red flag for skem.

edit: should be more clear ofc i know this is a scam but like my point was that nobody should be trying to understand this anyway
sljhyyt [2758148]
I start this just because I want kill some people who have opposite oppinion with me,I killed one who think IOU will going down successfully.
And now I want to kill people who think SYM will going lower
when they started do it with me,they think they'll win,but the result is,IOU goes to 131 and I win 10m using 5m
However,my English is terrible,I’m a Chinese using google trans to know some word…
So pm me using Chinese and I will kill you.
English is ok too,I can read well,but my writing is terrible
Xakhan [2574177]
You wish to kill people with a different opinion to you? That escalated rather fast.

Must remember to not speculate on torn stock movements when in China I guess, sounds risky.