Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying sigs

Started by Arizona [2628236] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Arizona [2628236]
Hey,

I’m buying a few signatures and need a good signature maker.
please send me your profile portfolio before taking in my request.

as I’m reaching 500days marriage, I would like to have a signature for my in game husband.
Theme have to be David Beckham and Victoria Beckham. With our name and ID + 500 days of marriage as a text in the graphic.

I pay good price and I have Been a patron of most signature buyer and auction. -
FOUND


Buying another sig, to be placed and use as;
1) Forum signature - Robotic in black and blue theme
2) Bazaar
For bazaar i would like to have an arabian theme with the Word - Arizona Gold Bazaar + my ID on it. glittering animation if possible.
Scheme colour, gold and rich.