Rest in Peace <3
Another slips away
Started by Beerstein [1322136] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Rest easy to your brother. He sounds like he was a great guy and I'm truly sorry for your loss. I am super close to my 3 sisters and I don't know how I would cope if I lost one of them so you have my utmost respect for being able to come on here and writing this. xx
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother, losing a sibling is hard... you and your family will be in my thoughts. Thank you for sharing a little about him, I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to come across him here, he sounds like a great person to know.
Rest in peace Octon
Rest in peace Octon
Im so sorry to hear about your brother Beer, much love and respect for you my friend and I know your brother is smiling down on you. xoxo
I'm sorry for your loss. RIP Octon. Hope you continue playing.
Sorry for your loss
R.I.P Octon
R.I.P Octon
Sorry for your loss Beerstein.
It is never easy losing one close to you.
It is never easy losing one close to you.
My heartfelt condolences to you and yours. It's never easy to lose someone, especially when they are that close. I hope you have plenty of people to draw strength from as you walk down this road.
Kindest regards,
FB
Kindest regards,
FB
What wonderful accomplishments both in everyday life and Torn life. Your brother seemed well rounded.
My Deepest sympathies in your time of grief .
My Deepest sympathies in your time of grief .
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I wish I would have gotten to know him in-game as I'm another 100% drug-free player. May he rest in peace!
So sorry:( I can't imagine how hard it must have been to log on. Stay strong.
Memory... is the diary we all carry about with us - Oscar Wilde
Memory... is the diary we all carry about with us - Oscar Wilde
It hurts to read this. Thank you so much for logging in and sharing this story with us.
Rest in peace Octon.
Rest in peace Octon.
A wonderfully well written and thought out dedication, and a brilliant title by the way, your brother had some common sense there.
Having lost mine last September, i actually turned to my torn family for support, however we used to play COD together and i have not been able to pick up a controller since, so i know exactly where you are coming from.
Time heals i have been told, i am yet to find that out but i hope it does, and as long as we remember them, they are always around.
Peace !
Having lost mine last September, i actually turned to my torn family for support, however we used to play COD together and i have not been able to pick up a controller since, so i know exactly where you are coming from.
Time heals i have been told, i am yet to find that out but i hope it does, and as long as we remember them, they are always around.
Peace !
Very Sad to read, but also nice memories.
I wished u were my Brother.
Pats u gently on ur shoulder.
<3
I wished u were my Brother.
Pats u gently on ur shoulder.
<3
Threads like these really stick with the playerbase, General Discussion is usually full of nonsensical bickering and arbitrary stuff nowadays that means nothing. Then you see a thread like this and the weight of it kicks us twice as hard.
Octon sounded like a great brother and I am glad you was able to share and play Torn with him, even just as a fond memory you can think back on in the future.
I hope you find his profile to be a piece of legacy he left behind and that you too also continue to play. Regardless of your decision, rest in peace Octon and may you, his friends and family heal from such a saddening loss as well.
Octon sounded like a great brother and I am glad you was able to share and play Torn with him, even just as a fond memory you can think back on in the future.
I hope you find his profile to be a piece of legacy he left behind and that you too also continue to play. Regardless of your decision, rest in peace Octon and may you, his friends and family heal from such a saddening loss as well.
Hey Bernstein
I did notice you were not around, just thought you had another fling with Torn and were taking a break again
Sorry to hear about Octon, didn't know he was your brother
we are all getting older not just in Torn but in real life, I feel my own age creeping up to 63 in a few months
miss the meetups we had in DA, because of Covid it never happened
Lossing Stormcast hurt us all and now Octon your brother, I feel your pain
my condolences to you and your family
Rest in peace Octon
I did notice you were not around, just thought you had another fling with Torn and were taking a break again
Sorry to hear about Octon, didn't know he was your brother
we are all getting older not just in Torn but in real life, I feel my own age creeping up to 63 in a few months
miss the meetups we had in DA, because of Covid it never happened
Lossing Stormcast hurt us all and now Octon your brother, I feel your pain
my condolences to you and your family
Rest in peace Octon
Thoughts and prayers to you and yours during this time. <3
What a sweet and sad Post :(
Super sorry for your loss and condolences for you and your family ??
Super sorry for your loss and condolences for you and your family ??
You've been on walkabouts before being away from Torn, so it seemed 'normal' for you to not be in the forums for a stretch
I feel for your loss, but that soul wasn't destroyed just transcended into something we can't accurately describe.
I know you listen to alot of music, curious if Octon listened as well
I feel for your loss, but that soul wasn't destroyed just transcended into something we can't accurately describe.
I know you listen to alot of music, curious if Octon listened as well
Sorry for the lost Beer. He is surely looking down on you, proud of you. Have a good one. Peace.