Hello everybody, I am currently returning after being gone for a while. I am looking for a property as everyone new xD I am open for a spouse who would take me in, but I am also eillen to buy/rent a property with nice happiness, I have around 5m to spend please let me know if you have an offer for me :)
Looking for property
Started by MysteriousVybz [2643086] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I got a Ranch you can rent for $360,000 for 30 days :)
1200 Happy
1200 Happy
yo I have an apartment for 10,000 for 30 days (wiling to negotiate)