If I buy enough stock to get the first increment, what's the point in getting enough for the 2nd one. Etc.
Stock question
Started by BOTZIM [2124836] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I believe (and I could be mistaken) that for actives you can stack them (but the blocks are twice the size of the previous one). So (without looking up numbers) if FHG active is for 100 shares, if you buy 100 shares, you'll get 1/wk, if you buy 300 (1st tier +200) you'll get 2/wk, if you buy 700 (2nd tier plus 400), you'll get 3/wk, etc.
I don't think passives stack.
I don't think passives stack.
because you get 2 of the payout
Well that depends on what do u want. What do u prefer? 100 energy or 200e?
The point is that you can, stock benefits are essentially this game's version of a money sink as plenty of players have a lot of cash floating around that could be invested somewhere since they have more than enough money for consumables/training.
some people are uniterested in stock benefits and only buy to sell for a profit. I currently have a SYM BB. Since the price of SYM dropped significantly, I recently bought more. The price has increased. I will sell for a profit.
is the first part true? i'm not much into the stock game (yet) but this is the first time hearing this
just double checked the wiki, and confirmed. you can stack actives
Passive benefits do not stack. Only active.
Active = stocks that payout every week or month.
Passive = increase to racing skill, company sales, bank interest, etc.
Active = stocks that payout every week or month.
Passive = increase to racing skill, company sales, bank interest, etc.
Thanks. That's what I meant and said originally. Will edit now.
Yes, both parts are true.