This is a general guide for new players mainly about $
just personal opions depending on my experense
0-25m:Selling Losses And Wars(1w-1m)
Selling Losses:
Selling losses is the fastest way when you are a newbie,that means you att sb. then loss,and get 350-400k per loss
Remember to take xanax and use daily E refill.
Use 30% E to selling losses,and 40% on upgrade,and 30% in gym.
Keep Doing this until you get 50m.
WARS:
When you achieve lv.8 and get 500-1000 bat stat,join a faction,which pays 1m per kill in war.
Storing E to at least 750 before a war(take a 10m loan for war if nesesary)
Att enemies,take xanax.
You can get 25m after a war.
25-200m:Wars and travelling(1m-3m)
Preparing:
Rent a fully upgrade PI for a month using 25m.Buy a DP using 23m.
Travelling:
You can go travelling after lv15.
Buy a big in hawai,avoid mug.
Travelling to S land to erase your addiction(remember to bring 2m) every week.
Travelling to anywhere except S land and Mexico,and earn 3-5m a day.
Don't travelling during a war.
Gyming and E When There is not a war:
Storing more than 750E using xanax.
Take a Esctasy and Gyming.
you can gain 2k stat,using 2-3 days and 3m.
Don't att others.
WARS:
When you achieve lv.15 and get 5000-10k bat stat:
Storing E to at least 750 before a war(take a 10m loan for war if nesesary),prepare medkits and temp.
Att enemies,take xanax,use daily refill.
You can get 100-150m after a war.
Investing:
buy a stock ticker in point buiding,using 1.1m.
Go to stock market and focus on IOU(now),it's the best stock for poors.
Buy at 129 and sell at 133.
Then,keep going on travelling and wars,until you earn 200m.
You can also invest festival speacial things.
Remember:
Rent fully upgrade PI,buy DPs to keep donater stat.
I'm only a new player too,suggestions are welcome.I'll improve myself
I'll improve myself and this thread.
maybe when I have more exp in torn,I'll find lots of wrong things in this thread,I'll be happy than.
I belive that a true exp of a noob's improvement can help newbies like me very much.
Torn is game about failures and improvements,don't belive all things in guides.
Still writing...
just personal opions depending on my experense
0-25m:Selling Losses And Wars(1w-1m)
Selling Losses:
Selling losses is the fastest way when you are a newbie,that means you att sb. then loss,and get 350-400k per loss
Remember to take xanax and use daily E refill.
Use 30% E to selling losses,and 40% on upgrade,and 30% in gym.
Keep Doing this until you get 50m.
WARS:
When you achieve lv.8 and get 500-1000 bat stat,join a faction,which pays 1m per kill in war.
Storing E to at least 750 before a war(take a 10m loan for war if nesesary)
Att enemies,take xanax.
You can get 25m after a war.
25-200m:Wars and travelling(1m-3m)
Preparing:
Rent a fully upgrade PI for a month using 25m.Buy a DP using 23m.
Travelling:
You can go travelling after lv15.
Buy a big in hawai,avoid mug.
Travelling to S land to erase your addiction(remember to bring 2m) every week.
Travelling to anywhere except S land and Mexico,and earn 3-5m a day.
Don't travelling during a war.
Gyming and E When There is not a war:
Storing more than 750E using xanax.
Take a Esctasy and Gyming.
you can gain 2k stat,using 2-3 days and 3m.
Don't att others.
WARS:
When you achieve lv.15 and get 5000-10k bat stat:
Storing E to at least 750 before a war(take a 10m loan for war if nesesary),prepare medkits and temp.
Att enemies,take xanax,use daily refill.
You can get 100-150m after a war.
Investing:
buy a stock ticker in point buiding,using 1.1m.
Go to stock market and focus on IOU(now),it's the best stock for poors.
Buy at 129 and sell at 133.
Then,keep going on travelling and wars,until you earn 200m.
You can also invest festival speacial things.
Remember:
Rent fully upgrade PI,buy DPs to keep donater stat.
I'm only a new player too,suggestions are welcome.I'll improve myself
I'll improve myself and this thread.
maybe when I have more exp in torn,I'll find lots of wrong things in this thread,I'll be happy than.
I belive that a true exp of a noob's improvement can help newbies like me very much.
Torn is game about failures and improvements,don't belive all things in guides.
Still writing...