Grave
Grave
Started by ThatOnePWNS [2145526] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
How do you even get stuck in Orlando to begin with?
Someone paid to fly me out here and then left me stranded at the airport when I was supposed to be moving in with them. Health issues that they said they didn't want to burden me with so I guess being homeless is less of a burden than dealing with them going through chemo.
Call Nev, he'll help you find that catfish.
Oh yeah? I'll look into it, right now my priority is getting back to Ohio before I lose my job
You obviously have your phone or some other way of accessing the internet. Try craigslist, Facebook marketplace or the Home Depot/Lowes parking lot... Find some day labor, buy a bus ticket.
If you're averse to day labor, make a cardboard sign and panhandle tourists. Try to look as pitiful as possible. Shouldn't be too tough. Orlando to Toledo runs about $125
If you're averse to day labor, make a cardboard sign and panhandle tourists. Try to look as pitiful as possible. Shouldn't be too tough. Orlando to Toledo runs about $125
I've had an ad on craigslist for over three weeks. All the replies have been asking for sexual favors in return for a ride and I'm not down for that.
See, theres the problem right there. You're advertising for a handout (a free ride), not what I said. PLACE AN AD looking for work or reply to ads offering work. One or two days tops, you'll have bus fare.
No wonder you're broke and stranded... for 3 f'n weeks ? Seriously ? Coulda walked it in that time. Get your ass on the interstate on ramp with a sign that says OHIO
No wonder you're broke and stranded... for 3 f'n weeks ? Seriously ? Coulda walked it in that time. Get your ass on the interstate on ramp with a sign that says OHIO
Pay, suck or walk...
What do you expect?
What do you expect?
Who said I was asking for a free ride? I've never once said I wouldn't come up with gas money. My wallet was stolen so I don't have ID to get on a bus, thus needing someone with a car. But it's all good, thanks for the input.
The last time someone told me to suck my PTSD kicked in and I bit so I don't think anyone wants me doing that. I've offered to pay but nobody's been willing to drive it but thanks for the input.
Probably just stick to hand jobs then