Any Lingerie Store owners tested out having another salesman instead of a store owner?
Company is getting to a point where the efficiency gain from management isn't much.
Is a store manager compulsory?
I'm curious but don't want to risk missing 7* this Sunday to experiment and hoping someone has an answer (and is willing to share).
I'm going to take a guess here and say it's doubtful. Some positions do more than just their bonus effect, and account for sales generation.
What I can tell you from experience is that having a second model instead of 1 model and 1 HR Officer reduces sales.
I made it to 10* without ever having an HR, are you saying an hr would actually increase my sales?
A HR i found decreased my sales. And an extra salesperson was more beneficial
That's not what I said.
I said having 1 HR and 1 Model is better than having 0 HR and 2 Models.
I can confirm HR adds 0 sales... I messed up on appreciation day with stock and turned everyone to HR manager to make the most out of EA trains... I had 0 total sales
I also train for MAN now that I have 10*. I made a mistake and set my store manager to sales after training... my revenue dropped from 3.2m to 1.2m. It cost me a star and fell back to 9* - RIP
The store manager is crucial to the biz as is the lingerie model.
By this logic, you should set everyone to Store Manager and you'll make 20m sales daily.
Having 1 HR as part of a proper setup and having 10 of them isn't going to give you comparable sales.
Had a look a couple days ago and 6/10 in the top 10 have a HR in their company.
My point isn't that everyone does or should have an HR position in their company. It's that if you're providing anecdotal information,it should at least be relevant.
I get your point, just trying to be relevant to the OP's question. They asked about store managers and you are fixated on HR.
Running an LS is more about managing inventory and prices. Many LS charge for trains and tax employees... of course I would want an extra train or 3 to sell while maintaining 10* with an HR Officer. I too ran with one at the beginning to get the extra trains to pump up my team faster and achieve 150EE avg.
The reason why we have HR is to get more trains if we changed them to sales persons they will make more sales. simple as that we have testet it on 2 top 10 comps me and my friend. we have also testet it in lower comp with worse stats. so if you wont more income dont use HR.