It's not a big thing, but I just got Spaced Out :) Only took me 537 tries.
Spaced Out
Started by GreenDragonfly [2700437] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Archer_Quinn [2737155]
· 3 likes ·
Got mine just now at 5 cannabis taken - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Dammit. Congrats! That's a lucky merit to get indeed!
It is big and it is clever. You should be proud. Also, it’s a cool looking honour bar.
[image: i.imgur.com]
GreenDragonfly, you trippin’! You’re still a noob, so I guess you don’t realize—this is a very difficult merit to get and is coveted by many … and you got it at 242 days old, so …
[image: i.imgur.com]
But seriously, congrats, GreenDragonfly! (^__^)
GreenDragonfly, you trippin’! You’re still a noob, so I guess you don’t realize—this is a very difficult merit to get and is coveted by many … and you got it at 242 days old, so …
[image: i.imgur.com]
But seriously, congrats, GreenDragonfly! (^__^)
Congrats! Still working on that one myself.
Congratulations on your achievement. Hopefully, I'll get it soon myself.
Congrats
I'm a bit jealous of that one.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Got mine just now at 5 cannabis taken
I heard GreenDragonfly got so high he told a fire hydrant that his pockets felt like other dimensions?
Ah ha! It is YOU that is f**k you!
Damn…. And I thought I was lucky on my 51st joint. That’s absurd. Congrats, and congrats to OP! Bitch of a merit!
Spaced out is big tbh. Congrats!