A Hawaiian pizza comes topped with pineapple and ham, officially the most disgusting topping you can put on those cheesy tomatoey heaven-disks.
Is this true ?
Started by Quinxa [2730602] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Kelsie [340367]
· 8 likes ·
False. It's delicious pizza. Moved to Food & Cooking, though. - Titan [227473]
· 7 likes ·
It’s better with bacon strips - PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 5 likes ·
Disgusting, I can't believe that anyone would put anything as repulsive, vile, divisive, as ham on a pizza.
False. It's delicious pizza.
Moved to Food & Cooking, though.
Moved to Food & Cooking, though.
Disgusting, I can't believe that anyone would put anything as repulsive, vile, divisive, as ham on a pizza.
ur wrong, it is deliciousness
It’s better with bacon strips
Ham, pineapple, and bacon strips is actually one of my go-tos. So yes, sign me up!
Pineapple, Mushrooms, and Jalapenos best pizza
It's good, but not amazing. Never my go to.
A Hawaiian pizza comes topped with pineapple and ham, officially the most disgusting topping you can put on those cheesy tomatoey heaven-disks.
This is a Hawaii travel tid-bit .btw.
This is a Hawaii travel tid-bit .btw.
In the UK a few years back, they did a breakfast pizza...
Sausage, bacon, mushrooms... good so far?
Had a fried egg in the middle, runny yolk...
Worst topping ever...
Sausage, bacon, mushrooms... good so far?
Had a fried egg in the middle, runny yolk...
Worst topping ever...
'Sweeney Todd' might have had even worse toppings ...
Meat is meat...
To level this up, Pizza Hut does a bbq sauce instead of marinara, and then I add jalapeños to the ham and pineapple.
This made me hungry for a Hawaiian pizza. Tonight is pizza night.
Pineapple on pizza is good. I would not want the ham on it though.
No idea why people do not like it. Although it depends on the style of pizza you would not want pineapple on a Detroit style Pizza that would take away from the pizza.
No idea why people do not like it. Although it depends on the style of pizza you would not want pineapple on a Detroit style Pizza that would take away from the pizza.
I am not a big fan of mixing sweet and savory.
I wonder if that's environment or genetics...
I wonder if that's environment or genetics...
Pineapple on Pizza is EPIC WIN
If we wanted a real debate, why didn't we ask about anchovies on pizza?
Anchovies don't have the visual impact of b.right yellow pineapple with ham chunks. And people seem to accept wether one likes those yummy salty fishies or not on dere pie.
I'm not saying I like it or don't like it, I just want to point out that ham and pineapple are a classic combination. The problem with the so-called Hawaiian pizza is the tomato sauce.