Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff Appreciation

Started by A55HOLE [2741738] on in General Discussion.

50 replies · 1.47k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Oldschoolrs [2667321] ×1 A55HOLE [2741738] ×1

A55HOLE [2741738]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Thank you to all the lovely staff of this wonderful game; I'd like to express my gratitude to each and every one of you in this thread, especially the developers for creating such an amazing game; I'd like to give a special shoutout to BOGIE for being the most sexy staff member on Torn, but thank you to all the developers, officers, moderators, helpers, and everyone else in the committee. ALL OF YOU ARE LOVED!!

PS:I DONT GIVE 2 SHITZ ABOUT KARMA BUT I LOVE THE STAFF

Discussion: Who is your favourite member of the staff, and why?
blockhead77 [2539580]
I rarely interact with staff. The best staff members are the ones who do their job and do it well. Thank you for keeping Torn from setting on fire.
LegitimateBot [2760861]
Ayy secret decoded. Rats are troublesome

Thank you Kelsie.
For patiently listening to every doubt i had asked and hope you still listen and answer then in future.
Candymonster [1632600]
I appreciate you smokey and you're the best staff member torn have ever had.

(MESSAGE PAID FOR BY SMOKEY123)
Smokey123 sent $150,000,000 to you