Whelp. I'm throwing my hat in into the trading and seeing what happens.
I feel ive got some great rates, among the best in torn: https://weav3r.dev/pricelist/2492713
So take a look, and if i'm on reach out to me if interested.
OsRavan Trading (Buying Just About Everything)
Started by OsRavan [2492713] Committee on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 207 / 207 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 207
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 47 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bump
Good prices and fast transactions, will trade again.
A good and safe trader with amazing prices!
Thanks for the trade! Will come back in the future.
consistently gives great prices. very fast responses as well
A good trader, very safe. Can recommend.
A reliable trader. I didn't even self hosp and I lagged for a bit. No muggings, only good prices.
Osravan is our one of trusted inhouse traders for years. Reliable and quick trades. Hit him up!
Os is my go-to, dependable trader. If Os isn't available, then we have bigger problems to worry about...
Great price and trade was fast. Will definitely use again.
Os is great, love trading with him, exclusively go to him for my trading needs
Great trader to work with. Honest and fair. Very friendly too!
As secure as can be and consistently the best rates I can get. Highly recommended!
very quick >:o
DPM Approved
best trader in torn universe!
Good guy and trustworthy. Would recommend.
Quick, simple and safe
Trustworthy and fair!