Staff Appreciation
Started by A55HOLE [2741738] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
That's because the OP was spamming my dm's with live poll results.
I like skeletor. He seemed genuinely concerned about an issue I told him about when it was shrugged off by bogie.
are you a female or just weird.... And no, before you guys come with your "he is sexist bullshit" I mean "are you female" as in that (she) is naturally loving.
Noooooo. He's got sneaky eggs. Profile pic, advertising banner.....
Thanks Staff. Happy Easter.
Kelsie 100% gets by votes for being the staff member most susceptible to DEEZ NUTZ
Can confirm
bogie: Hey Kelsie just wanted to check in on something, did you get a chance during yesterday's patch to check out the stuff from dev hour?
Kelsie: No I did not! I’m not sure what dev hour. Or at least I’m mind blanking, my apologies
Kelsie: What dev hour is*
bogie: devour deez nuts
Kelsie: OH MY GOD
bogie: Hey Kelsie just wanted to check in on something, did you get a chance during yesterday's patch to check out the stuff from dev hour?
Kelsie: No I did not! I’m not sure what dev hour. Or at least I’m mind blanking, my apologies
Kelsie: What dev hour is*
bogie: devour deez nuts
Kelsie: OH MY GOD
Ok that is really funny, good work lol
You know we're taught to act that way, right? We're not born socialized to be "loving." If you don't believe me, go watch some Karen videos on youtube.
Speaking of gender, why do men always expect me to appreciate their staff?
Speaking of gender, why do men always expect me to appreciate their staff?
Can confirm, Kelsie is the go-to person in staff for nut recommendations
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
lol wut
You didn’t include that I genuinely thought you wanted me to buy nuts from Aldis (I did of course). And you didn’t even include my nutz review. Honestly Julie!!
I think this and Benny’s were the best I got. Yours, because I thought I forgot and/or missed something important and I was freaking out. And then you so smoothly delivered.. just. You killed it and me in the process. Hats off, good sir. But I’m still salty about it.
Benny… ffs. I fell for his hook line and sinker too damn it.
Just waiting for the next creative one to sweep me off my feet. :’)
Benny… ffs. I fell for his hook line and sinker too damn it.
Just waiting for the next creative one to sweep me off my feet. :’)
Voted bogie because of this. Sharp wit and fire memes make the day a little brighter.
But if this had been multiple choice poll, it would be Julie too for her desire to share Sugondese cuisine recipes.
But if this had been multiple choice poll, it would be Julie too for her desire to share Sugondese cuisine recipes.
Light mode :(
Jonicorn is my favourite cos she makes my breakfast every morning and this weekend she spent hours making my garden look pretty. But I also love all the staff with an awesome sense of humour, which is all of them. ?
Can i change my vote? lmao
Why is Clansdancer not on the list?
I don't think we can mention her anymore, but loved Clansy...
No one f**ked with her...
No one f**ked with her...