Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit didn't trigger

Started by Avarosa [2119070] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Avarosa [2119070]
I sold a stock for just over 100M profit, merit never triggered. It's been a few days. Not sure how I could screenshot it. I didn't know it'd be an issue at the time of sale.

The stock was Torn city motors.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Update stats on the main page should update everything, not just battlestats.

As far as I know it acts as a full API pull... Just for the future.