Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing the Affronted merit?

Started by Balashi [471981] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Balashi [471981] ×1

Balashi [471981]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I looked through my logs and it looks like I have angered all of the interviewers but have not received the affronted merit. Am I doing something wrong here. I want to make sure before I go back and try it again with my next job change. As you can see from the image below I have angered each employer at least once.

Thanks for the feedback and assistance!




[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You need to have all 6 interviewers angered at the same time. You have never had that, and hence you don't have the award. The most you had was 5/6 on 8th April, but you missed the Medical job at that time. You can hover on top of "2y" in your screenshot to figure out the exact dates and timestamp of the logs.
00:43:00 - 13/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Law job
00:38:53 - 13/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Casino job
00:37:29 - 13/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Grocer job
00:36:36 - 13/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Army job
01:51:57 - 08/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Grocer job
01:51:07 - 08/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Law job
01:50:04 - 08/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Education job
01:45:40 - 08/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Casino job
01:42:59 - 08/04/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Army job
19:42:07 - 27/02/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Army job
19:41:39 - 27/02/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Education job
19:39:03 - 27/02/20 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Grocer job
10:35:28 - 20/08/19 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Grocer job
18:43:11 - 11/06/19 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Law job
18:42:26 - 11/06/19 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Medical job
18:37:08 - 11/06/19 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Grocer job
18:35:11 - 11/06/19 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Army job
01:37:05 - 29/04/19 dhall282 angered the interviewer at the Law job
Thanks..!!

Mentions: Balashi [471981]