e
E
Started by OHSmon [2706928] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rickybro [2503252]
· 3 likes ·
You should probably ask to have the casino blocked for you if you gambled away everything - TDup [2660552]
· 2 likes ·
Lmao. Please OP, accept this, I'm getting curious - Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
· 2 likes ·
I'm with you. I gotta see what the pic is.
You should probably ask to have the casino blocked for you if you gambled away everything
If I can choose your profile pic, I'll pay you 1 million ( you'd have to keep the image for 7 days )
Lmao.
Please OP, accept this, I'm getting curious
Please OP, accept this, I'm getting curious
I'm with you. I gotta see what the pic is.
anything? stop the war, thanks.
Lol I'll offer the same to someone else I'll pay 1 million to choose someone's profile pic for 7 days
Please be very careful to not cross the line into RMT (Real Money Trading). Since editing a Youtube video is something I'd pay a professional to do, offering that service in exchange for Torn $$ would count as RMT. So, maybe specify editing non-monetized Torn-related videos to be used here in Torn, for example as part of the Elimination event recruiting process? Just don't want to see a desperate player get fedded for crossing a line by accident.
EDIT: Good rule of thumb - keep the Torn economy separate from the real economy and you're more or less safe.
EDIT: Good rule of thumb - keep the Torn economy separate from the real economy and you're more or less safe.
YOU CAN DO THAT??? YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME BEFORE I LOST 800M IN IT
rip icedragon, I won a couple of mil from it lol
Send me a pic of you eating some dog poo and ill pay you fat money
I second this but it gotta be a fresh pile
keep ur 2m dont gamble again- they'll scam u lmao and take it all away
and thats why I play the rr bc its not that rigged lol, also I a strat for slots and win 50-200k a day from it (not playing big in it bc somewhat rigged)
lol, nice
Ill send that big money if your actually sucking the poo out of the doggie
e
F
E probably won't grave this pal, you gotta say GrAvE