Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apex legends???

Started by NotColin [2185952] on in Gaming.

12 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
NotColin [2185952]
I've been playing on pc since season 11. But I played at released for a couple seasons. I need people to play with because solo q just ain't it. I'm gold 2 right now but I was two games from plat last season and didn't realize the season was over, I play wraith, sometimes gibby, loba, lil nas, and the smoke bitch (idk how to spell her name). Willing to play with anyone no matter gender, sexuality, or ethnicity. Would like to play with someone who is at least 18 years old, but if you're younger that's cool just be chill not yelling and getting upset. I don't take the game serious so I don't get mad if we lose but I do try to win. I'm almost always down to play games. I also play Rocket League, Valorant, Dying light 2 (but my online part is all messed up cant join friends). Willing to buy/get new games aswell. Xbox and PC players are the easiest to play with saying I'm on PC but if you're on PlayStation you just gotta figure out how to get discord. If you're down to play either pm me or comment on this post.
Owlvanna [2623257]
I play apex, not too much recently, but I enjoy it.
I like valkyrie and horizon, but I change it up often depending on mood and who I'm playing with. Loba is fun too.
rocko0031 [2551154]
Servers?

If you're in singapore servers. I'm down. Can try others as long as I don't lag all over the place lol.

I'm the complete definition of a noob who doesn't even remember names of characters xD
Forget ranks . I ain't killed anyone yet. Lol( kinda boring solo q'ing )
Hela [2553909]
I'm on PS but I have discord. Currently in plat 4. I'm UK though so I'm not sure if we'll be on at the same time! DM your tag