Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old New Guy

Started by RasD [1582518] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 1k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

RasD [1582518]
Hello all!
Hey anyone else in here also played this game some years ago and found it back? How do you like the changes? I think it is interesting. I do remember when I stopped, I had a company and a mansion or two, with good battle stats. I guess I took too long and all of this was reset! Ah well! What changes can you tell me about? Like crimes... you still need to do about 100 of each lower one to get to the higher ones? Why are the classes SO LONG!!! hAHAHA
dark95 [2321537]
didnt notice that but noticed this sentence :
I had a company and a mansion or two, with good battle stats. I guess I took too long and all of this was reset!

hence the assumption
D3LIRIUM [1666331]
I had a 5 year gap of no activity. I came back to a different city and lots of those return packages for free energy and nerve refills
BakaBon [294568]
I'm back from the grave in Feb 2022 as a 15 years player with a shitty 3 months battle stat and 10 mil debt.
Thank God, my NNB was already at 30 + 9 from merit. Doing 18 nerve crimes and I'm back on my feet.

Welcome back, bro!
-Beesus- [1959482]
I played it first back in the good old days when I was 13… The days when Donator Packs sold for 1.5M and you could trade 10 merits of a Yasakuni Sword.

I’m now 27!

Theres something about this game that keeps me coming back.
PhierMe [1920082]
I’m not the only one that was reset by taking too long to come back!!


I keep coming back, though. It’s definitely something I’ve never been able to kick completely.
RasD [1582518]
Yes i got it. Thank goodness I still have the email addy I used for this game. I saw a ton of emails from TORN in my junk mail and decided to drop by!