b
Posts archived: 883 / 883 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
b
To the person that sent me an anon money send: I will look into this, it may be exactly as you (and others) may want though :)
b
b
b
Too bad you never update when things are sold. And too bad all the sellers in your market are cold sellers.
B
B
Dude you are f**king retarded, read the first post and get your pea brain working. Illiterate swine.
no one cares. Obviously the only person that matters is me.
Yikes
b
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Don't worry mate, apparently you never update and I never sell according to that f**kwit. He's just upset because he can't scam noobs for their guns at 50% market price.
Don't worry mate, apparently you never update and I never sell according to that f**kwit. He's just upset because he can't scam noobs for their guns at 50% market price.
And if you don't let me know I'll chase you on the renewal date. Imagine reading in a text based game ahah
b
b
Bump
bbb