Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How and when to attack????

Started by dman1242 [2015499] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
dman1242 [2015499]
How to people know when to mug me? I understand that someone who buys off of me, may try to mug me before I can put the money in my vault. But how does someone know to mug me after my bank investment is done. My bank investment became available. I removed it and reinvested right away, but was mugged minutes later.