Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 NNB ACHIEVED

Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in Achievements.

53 replies · 1.22k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
54
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

THEFERRETT [2352197]
Hi Torn

I am pleased to announce I have now reached the illustrious milestone of 60 NNB. Not the fastest by any means but unfortunately I didn't realise up until about day 200 that crimes were important.. so for the longest time I didnt touch crimes.

For those of you who are wondering what my crime stats were in order to reach this milestone, here you go:
  • Illegal products 49
  • Theft 6,474
  • Auto theft 15
  • Drug deals 0
  • Computer crimes 0
  • Murder 15
  • Fraud crimes 12,537
  • Other 13
  • Total 19,103
I would like to thank Absinthian for motivating me to reach this milestone by NOT believing in me and cancelling my PH and putting me in a kidnapping instead.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Thankfully I did not have to participate in the kidnapping as I ACCIDENTALLY clicked cancel when it was due for initiation.


[image: i.gyazo.com]


[image: i.gyazo.com]

I would also like to thank my friends who DID believe me in, thank you to:

SPLIFFY
WICKED
EVIL-DUCK
HAHA_NOOB (WRONGLY fedded)

I could not have done it without their support.

Thanks

THEFERRETT

P.S. thread dividends are being given out at random to people who comment.

THREAD DIVIDENDS

[background color=#cccccc]20:12:51 - 22/04/22 You sent 20x Xanax to Spliffy with the message: Thread dividend
[/background]
[background color=#cccccc]20:25:47 - 22/04/22 You sent 5x Can of Red Cow to Gullible with the message: Thread dividend[/background]
[background color=#cccccc]20:38:33 - 22/04/22 You sent 1x Drug Pack to office_kitty with the message: Thread dividend[/background]
[background color=#cccccc]20:37:58 - 22/04/22 You sent 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon to Gem with the message: Thread dividend[/background]
[background color=#cccccc]20:55:37 - 22/04/22 You sent 1x Bottle of Green Stout to Hawk with the message: Thread dividend[/background]
[background color=#cccccc]21:12:04 - 22/04/22 You sent 40x Bottle of Beer to 0xHemlock with the message: Thread dividend[/background]
[background color=#cccccc]21:13:10 - 22/04/22 You sent 10x Xanax to Evil-Duck with the message: Thread dividend[/background]
Spliffy [315389]
[image: i.imgur.com]


Keep up the grind! PA lead & 25k karma in 2 years!

EDIT:

WICKED disliked your post



60 NNB ACHIEVED



Someone is a little salty I was mentioned FIRST on the list of influential people in THEFERRETT’s life. Stay in your lane.
yewnit [2592654]
Congrats, looks like i'm only 3000 arsons away from 60nnb looking at your numbers (hopefully). I'll get there one day with ya.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
Congrats!

Also thanks for the numbers. Mine are fairly close to yours, with our first PH coming up this week. How many PHs did you participate in?
Hawk [2080065]
So hawt
R+


I also skipped crimes in the beginning because I thought they were “a waste”. Now I’ve got 60nnb and almost all the merits.


Way to make it happen my friend!
Evil-Duck [1182047]
CONGRATS BROTHER, well deserved; I know how hard you’ve been working

Be careful with the thread dividends bro the TORN COMMUNITY will suck you dry

Peace