Does anyone have a link or know of a NNB guide? Preferably one that equates arsons to NNB
NNB Guide?
Started by betta57 [2322785] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Moved to Questions & Answers.
Crime Guide is a great guide to follow to build your natural nerve bar!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
^ Here is this as well.
Crime Guide is a great guide to follow to build your natural nerve bar!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
^ Here is this as well.
Mentions: Crime Guide - Start to End
Alright I'll be the prick , there is literally a list of guides in the guide list super helpful and those that created them thank you
I do understand your frustration, a_m. However, I thought I had looked at all the crime Guides but I have never seen Kelsie's table before. (It isn't even in the guide he posted a link to.)
I think all 3 of you get kudos for asking and answering the obvious but potentially un-answered question!
App_H
I think all 3 of you get kudos for asking and answering the obvious but potentially un-answered question!
App_H