Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sold

Started by Sheepie [2598231] on in Trading Post.

36 replies · 779 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Sheepie [2598231]
SOLD leaving them up for people to reference

[image: snipboard.io]
Achilles SKS Carbine
C/O: 100m - Manchineel
B/O: 150m Sold 120m

[image: snipboard.io]
Powerful blunderbuss
18% bonus brings damage up to 62.35
C/O: 100m -
metchi_Pockvano
B/O: 150m sold110m


[image: snipboard.io]
Bleed Jackhammer
Probably the best shotgun to get bleed on due to the high damage
C/O: 2b by Dzii
B/O: 2.5b
Sold 2.5b

[image: snipboard.io]
Puncture Enfield
A pretty decent base with good damage, puncture provides one of the best bonuses to ignore all those new pesky armours
C/O: 1.45b - anis
B/O: 1.6b Sold 1.6b
[image: snipboard.io]
Orange M4A1 Cupid
Heart hits counts as crits, cupid helps you break their heart even harder
C/O: 200m - red-devil
B/O: 300m SOLD 300m

[image: snipboard.io]
Sure shot AK
C/O: 110m - red-devil
B/O: 250m traded

[image: snipboard.io]
Penetrate Vektor
With all the new armours penetrate provides a huge damage boost

C/O: none
B/O: 600m Sold 500m
Ryukendo [2167036]
Is there a bid on Bleed jack? C/o 2 bil

As written-any offers by mail/pms won't be anonymous

I don't see the buyers name here.

If it's a mistake C/o, I would like to start with 500 mil on it
Sheepie [2598231]
yeah there is, i figured if anyone would like to make an offer and know who the highest bidder is atm they could ask and I'll let them know. Didn't bother updating the post with the bidder's name but I suppose I should haha
Ryukendo [2167036]
Haha happens..
Can't meet the c/o, if by chance happens to pull out, I'll stand a new offer at 1 bil. (That's my max unfortunately, I'm poor hehe)