Correct!
Cat Trivia
Started by Firestar [2629585] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 566 / 566 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
All kittens are born with the same eye color, which is...?!
(A. Red)
..
(B. Orange)
..
(C. Black)
..
(D. Gold)
..
(E. Yellow)
..
(F. Brown)
..
(G. Green)
..
(H. Blue)
..
..
(I. Purple)
..
(J. Pink)
..
(K. Rainbow)
..
(L. White)
..
(M. Grey)
..
(N. Magenta)
H. Blue
H. blue
Blue is correct
This is my favorite fact about cats. It’s technically an opinion but it’s true nonetheless.[image: profileimages.torn.com]
That must be the werewolf breed
Adorable levels maxed
I love his mustache!!! lol
How many whiskers does the common cat have?
A. 24
B. 12
C. 47
D. 100
I got to say B 12
B 12 is incorrect
Huh, first one wrong
A. 24 ?
A 24
24 is correct, 12 on each side of a kitties muzzle.
I agree. ACAB!
Expert mode question: Who is the writer behind the following quote?
"bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb"
A. Torn.com forums poster Rifty
B. Ernesto "Che" Guevara
C. Voltaire
D. A cat
"bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb"
A. Torn.com forums poster Rifty
B. Ernesto "Che" Guevara
C. Voltaire
D. A cat
lol
D. A cat
Liking my chances here, let's see
D. A cat
Liking my chances here, let's see