R.I.P grandpa!!! I love you and I’m sad to see you go!! I’m glad to have found some amazing people that can share their experiences with me!! Torn has an amazing community, and it’s quite amazing how I could find so many people that just jump to help me through this tough time!! Makes me wish the best for everyone that plays!!
If you have lost a loved one and feel like you are alone please reach out to someone/anyone just to share and communicate your feelings!!
Love&Peace!!
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost 3 very important people to me all in a row - July 2008, October 2009, and June 2010. I know they are all in a better place but I miss their physical presence - especially when you sometimes just need a hug from one of them.
Sending you positive thoughts.
WB
Sorry for ur lost
This would be my first family member to pass in my life besides I’m grateful for what I got but would have really liked to have had one more memory to cherish!
Sorry to hear that. Take care brother.
Much appreciation!
Sorry for your loss, Turtle. These past couple years have been brutal as f**k. I've lost 10-20 people close to me since Covid started and none to the virus. Between my friends and family overdosing or getting cancer, something has gotta give, we all could use a f**king break.
I did that. Joined a faction.
They knew my situation, yet they cried like bitches when I trained 20 e one night before going to bed.
Cock Roaches!
With friends like that, I don't need enemies.
Good luck to you OP.
I've lost two people I was very close to in the past three years.
Talk to him like he's still here. It helped me cope.
Good luck. If you need an ear, I'm here.
My last trip home I found out that about 90% of my friends had either overdosed or are now currently in jail/prison… life has some crazy turns and I agree I need a break
I happened to switch factions right before my grandpa died and has much as I want to reach out to my previous leaders… they are way to busy for me to believe I will find any help there.. I prayed for the first time in years and felt like my grandpa was here with me for it… crazy how sometimes I look across this field and think he could appear any second but just have to go to work and not stand there hoping for something unrealistic.
Be careful that you don't get offended if some people start making jokes at your expense.
Like
this.
Mentions:
Should I report someone for making fun of the dead
Whatcha mean, if like somone took this opportunity to joke about this post? I can’t stop then… I understand and I’m really grateful it hasn’t happened… I’m glad you be looking out for me.. got a loved one you missing? I’m here if you would like to reach out!
Sorry for your loss. The Hurt won't end. I lost both my Parents 2016 the tears dry but the heart bleeds for ever.
<3
Owh sorry for your lost
Just a head up, you will meet ppl who mock you for your grief too after this post. Yes people are that low irl n in internet.
Sorry for your lost
I'm sorry for your lost.
I lost my mom February last year, trying to find distraction and in April I found Torn and I'm glad. No-one in my faction knows this lol but I'm glad they are my faction mates. All the banters, fun wars, and chains. This game helps me in a good way.
They may not here anymore, but they are always in our heart.
Yea it seems to be a pretty common theme these days. The opioid epidemic is 10x scarier than covid to me
I'm really, really sorry for your loss. I know it is not easy, especially with your first loss. My grandpa was my first loss too. I am a really firm believer that your loved ones are still with you, even after they pass. Talk to your Grandpa. You may not have him with you physically but I believe he still hears you and is still with you. Look for things that remind you of him and chances are those signs are his way of letting you know he is still near. Also, they say if you dream about people who have passed on, that is their way of visiting you. Take care.
nah, it's ok. I don't expect others to care about my loved ones dying.
Because they don't know my loved ones so why should they care? And that's ok. Because many people die everyday, it's an irrefutable fact of nature that all living things will die.