Hi Torn,
I am pleased to announce I have now reached the illustrious milestone of 6969 total Karma. Can I get a NICE, NICE below to help me celebrate this illustrious and Torn renowned feat.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
As well as reaching 6969 total Karma, with your support I have achieved one of the games top Karma Per Post ratios. I now sit alongside esteemed and respected names such as Slork and Realistassasin.
This is an achievement I am particularly proud of as Karma is often seen as the 6th battle stat. My excellent karma has demonstrated this in the recent war against The Wolverines, a war in which I once again demonstrated excellent combat efficiency and general HIGH IQ play which would have otherwise not been achieved if I did not have the karma I have.
I would like to thank the following people for helping me reach this milestone:
- Spliffy - who inspired me to reach the 6,666 milestone after he posted his 20,000k karma achievement thread.
- Wicked - my husband Wicked for always being by my side since day 1.
- Haha_noob - my day 1 and my bro who was WRONGLY perm fedded by the establishment.
- Evil-Duck - who inspired me to also post good quality content like he does.
- Realistassassin - who taught me the art of sending your post link to friends for extra karma.
- Pops and D3vl for being massive retards who are easy to roast for karma.
- Uncle for always helping and supporting small local business.
- Fendi for proof reading my threads as English is not my first language and I am still learning.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU... THE TORN COMMUNITY FOR HELPING MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. I AM HILARIOUS, YES I KNOW BUT WITHOUT YOU, THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.
Congratulations THEFERRETT - Please join me in congratulating me on this fine achievement, whether that be by way of upvotes to this thread, nice comments below or even in game messages to me personally if you would prefer to offer your best wishes privately.
Onwards to 10k karma!
Thanks
THEFERRETT
Thread dividends:
If you made it this far, thank you and note I will once again be giving away GOODIES at random to people who comment.
(Running low on parachutes so get them while they are hot)
09:14:42 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Parachute to Spliffy with the message: thread dividend
09:15:20 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Xanax to Lafat with the message: thread dividend
09:15:39 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Xanax to Patchwork with the message: thread dividend
09:22:17 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Parachute to office_kitty with the message: thread dividend
I am pleased to announce I have now reached the illustrious milestone of 6969 total Karma. Can I get a NICE, NICE below to help me celebrate this illustrious and Torn renowned feat.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
As well as reaching 6969 total Karma, with your support I have achieved one of the games top Karma Per Post ratios. I now sit alongside esteemed and respected names such as Slork and Realistassasin.
This is an achievement I am particularly proud of as Karma is often seen as the 6th battle stat. My excellent karma has demonstrated this in the recent war against The Wolverines, a war in which I once again demonstrated excellent combat efficiency and general HIGH IQ play which would have otherwise not been achieved if I did not have the karma I have.
I would like to thank the following people for helping me reach this milestone:
- Spliffy - who inspired me to reach the 6,666 milestone after he posted his 20,000k karma achievement thread.
- Wicked - my husband Wicked for always being by my side since day 1.
- Haha_noob - my day 1 and my bro who was WRONGLY perm fedded by the establishment.
- Evil-Duck - who inspired me to also post good quality content like he does.
- Realistassassin - who taught me the art of sending your post link to friends for extra karma.
- Pops and D3vl for being massive retards who are easy to roast for karma.
- Uncle for always helping and supporting small local business.
- Fendi for proof reading my threads as English is not my first language and I am still learning.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU... THE TORN COMMUNITY FOR HELPING MAKE THIS POSSIBLE. I AM HILARIOUS, YES I KNOW BUT WITHOUT YOU, THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE.
Congratulations THEFERRETT - Please join me in congratulating me on this fine achievement, whether that be by way of upvotes to this thread, nice comments below or even in game messages to me personally if you would prefer to offer your best wishes privately.
Onwards to 10k karma!
Thanks
THEFERRETT
Thread dividends:
If you made it this far, thank you and note I will once again be giving away GOODIES at random to people who comment.
(Running low on parachutes so get them while they are hot)
09:14:42 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Parachute to Spliffy with the message: thread dividend
09:15:20 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Xanax to Lafat with the message: thread dividend
09:15:39 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Xanax to Patchwork with the message: thread dividend
09:22:17 - 25/04/22 You sent 1x Parachute to office_kitty with the message: thread dividend