Who will find that last one final egg?
Final egg
Started by NumPe [48442] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
11:58:40 - 25/04/22 You picked up a Brown Easter Egg gaining 100 manual labor
Not close enough ?
11:08:56 - 25/04/22 You picked up a Yellow Easter Egg gaining 250 happiness..
I thought it said 58:56.. I've not had enough caffeine.. ignore me..
I thought it said 58:56.. I've not had enough caffeine.. ignore me..