Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Romantic Roleplay

Started by CobraQueen12 [2762386] on in Roleplay.

22 replies · 858 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cerridwyn [2065535]
Guys leave him alone. SO what if he wants to play this game? SO freakin' what if he wants to have someone to like him here that also feels the same way? Get over it already. Leave him alone ok? I for one know what its like to want to find that game that you want to enjoy with someone that you get along with quite well. Let him find that person and enjoy this game that we ALL enjoy with that person as well and lets not bloody well beat him up about it. Leave him alone an let the guy be happy while he plays here just as we are all doing! :) I am thankful for the husband I found here and he has given me hope as I am dying in RL and he is a good guy. Ok I am climbing off my soap box now.
CoeurBrise [2242291]
I fail to see why people who don't want to join in still feel the need to comment . It's fine if it iisn't for you but chill, yeah? If you take a look at the news on any day, you'll see there are many more things to stress about!
Cerridwyn [2065535]
You never know what might happen. In another game I just took up playing once more.....some of you may or may not have heard about it called Dragonrealms. A LONG LONG time ago I played a high ranking Elothean Empath and I met this huge Gor Tog Barbarian in game and we fell in love in the game and married in the game and then we met in person and WHAM it happened there as well. It can happen to anyone when you least expect it so dinna mock, ridicule or whatever what you canna understand until it happens to you. Seriously. I just wanted to mention that part. I forgot to until just now that I should have mentioned it earlier. It has been at least 20 years now since I lost him due to small cell lung cancer. So take the time to say hello and make the most of your time here while you can because you never know whose memories you might make a little bit brighter and better. Could even be your own. I love this game. And my husband! :)