Sold
Started by DickButt [366372] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Punish3r [671176]
· 6 likes ·
4b - DickButt [366372]
· 5 likes ·
I didnt put a buyout because the markets been weird lately. Prices are higher than they have been before. I'm gonna let me market kinda dictate what the price will be. I dont let my auctions go for very long. … - Polarbear [78601]
· 3 likes ·
juicy, whoever sold you that cache should get a nice tip ;)
What's your buyout and what's the time left on auction, if any?
I didnt put a buyout because the markets been weird lately. Prices are higher than they have been before. I'm gonna let me market kinda dictate what the price will be.
I dont let my auctions go for very long. When bids stop, the auctions stop.
I dont let my auctions go for very long. When bids stop, the auctions stop.
4b
4.2b
5b
juicy, whoever sold you that cache should get a nice tip ;)
fcuk a duck :o
Nice and it's only yellow... wonder what a red looks like
Bump
This will be sold in the next 24 hrs. I dont like letting auctions drag out for days. If you're gonna bid, do it quickly you wont have days to do it.
Free bump. I can attest to this ^^^^ he is one of the best RW sellers. Transparent and doesnt play games or let auctions drag on.
Thank you
very nice rw weapon trader
You lucky bastard
5.1b
oh wow.. beautiful!
Settling in around 5.1b if we dont see any action soon, will probably close it down
5.5b via pm
5.6b via pm