Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ANOTHER AUCTION!!!

Started by LSD [1764304] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 240 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Legalize [1802205]
2-3 had potential to be crazy i think, I don't understand why CNC threads have disappeared.

Anyways love when people creat "New Styles" R+
LSD [1764304]
I’m just getting used to this style now that I’ve been working on a couple designs, but I think people like the render designs more. That’s what sells more I think.