Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[250 R+] New Education Courses: Sociology

Started by -Kevin- [1874371] on in Suggestions.

96 replies · 1.59k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Erbalicous [2013988]
Just saw that I had a very similar idea. Maybe we can combine into something more reformed:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16273031&b=0&a=0

I was proposing a general option to basically self train your working stats on a repeatable basis. This keeps us from getting to the same point in about 3 months
-Kevin- [1874371]
Unfortunately, Ched already responded to a similar idea about Repeatable Courses here and I think he didn't approve of the idea. But he said "I'd much rather just add in whole new education categories and courses" so that's why I made this suggestion.

That being said, I really like your idea and would love to see it implemented. I would rather do repeatable courses than staying in edu city job or buy trains. It also gives a chance to people who are looking to climb the work stats leaderboards.

Cheers!

Mentions: [560+] Repeatable 'Post Grad' Education Courses

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
The idea is to have a perk that encourages group attacks.

I think this is too niche to be the focus of a whole education category. Some ideas may certainly work though. I've referenced this thread in a design document we're using to plan out potential new courses.

Thank.