I am a Minecraft bedrock player and just fall in love with Minecraft since I started. If any Minecraft player reading this I want to know the reason why you love to play Minecraft.
There are 2 games I can't leave Minecraft and torn.
:)
My friend actually bought be the java version of the game because he wanted others to play with, and I was hooked instantly.
I’m trying to look for some fun, modded servers to play in. Maybe even join in on a public SMP one of these days. :)
Minecraft is sandbox game. It lets you do whatever you want. It's not a game with a campaign (like Call of Duty, Titanfall2, but these are just examples). You can play it with any style, at any pace, for whatever purpose. The game doesn't tell you what to do. You explore things yourself and pretty much the only limitation is your own imagination. That's why it's fun.
Though I have to say, after a few years (like 5 or 6) I am getting bored with survival and building. Multiplayer PvP doesn't appeal to me, because that's not what makes Minecraft unique. I like to play with a small band of friends, maybe 2-4 surviving together.
You should try 7 days to die if you enjoy minecraft. I play on Fruitservers for MC and find the community great, but enjoying the play of 7dtd better.
I will give it try.
I'm super into java minecraft lately. Building is the one thing that really appeals to me.
if you are bored of minecraft, i would suggest ARK Survival Evolved, which seems more of a challenge than Minecraft, i will drop you a mail, also anyone can mail me if they have any questions about it.
Have you tried playing modded? There are so many mods that add a ton of stuff for you to do!
Yeah. I've played with a mod called Alex's Mobs which adds a bunch a real-life (and fictional) creatures into the game. It's quite fun. I know that there are also modpacks such as RLcraft and SMPs with mods like Origin. Never got into those though, probably because I felt like it's a hassle to download the set up the mods (even though it's probably not that difficult).
I have heard of that and definitely give a try when ever I got the chance.
Mods and servers are like soul of minecraft.
I haven't played in a while but I really just like to dig out big mines and collect ores and diamonds.. I have spent way too much time digging out massive caves. Sometimes I would dig out huge areas but leave the ore blocks so you would be left with this void but the ore is still where it spawned suspended in the air.... *shrugs*
I say this as someone who has only played the Microsoft store version and never put mods on but If you love Minecraft you may like to check out Vintage Story.
YouTube video wAsc8_Srx-c